It Will Make a Difference
Any act of kindness or generosity WILL make a difference! I love this quote and love the girls in their Wonder Woman pose! It’s important to be both fierce and kind, both strong and generous.
I love the emphasis on no matter how small…
The smallest act of kindness can make a difference in someone’s life.
So what can you do? What types of acts of kindness? Let’s brainstorm!
- A hug, a handshake, a fist bump – acknowledging someone is a simple way make someone feel seen, feel heard, feel noticed
- A phone call, email, or conversation – send something positive, check in with someone, just say hi!
- Smile, hold the door, and look people in eye
- Thank someone you appreciate
- Donate to a charity
- Send flowers or chocolate to someone… for no reason
- Send a song to someone! This always makes me feel so special when I am on the receiving end!
- Talk to your server, your cashier, your bagger… ask how THEIR day is going and really listen!
- Pray for someone, offer to pray for someone with them, pray in secret and out loud
- Invite someone to church, to a playdate, for coffee
- Bake cookies or make a meal for someone
- Pass your favorite book on to someone else
- Let someone cut in front of you in line
- Sign up to volunteer somewhere
- Clean up a mess you didn’t make
- Tell a manager about a great employee
- Offer to take a picture of a family/couple
- Set your phone aside during conversation
- Make someone laugh
What would you add to this list?